Alaina Anderson is a social media influencer and role model who has come to the fore through her relationship with NBA player Derrick Rose (National Basketball Association). Although the model owes her popularity in large part to her husband, she has been able to make a name for herself in her professional field.
Before her fame, Alaina had no connection to the limelight as she was relatively unknown to the public and the media. However, much has changed since the basketball player officially introduced her as his better half and also made her the mother of his child. We have answers to questions that border on who Anderson is and other lesser-known facts about her.
Alaina Anderson – Bio
Since Alaina came into Derrick’s life, people have been curious to learn more about her private life and her job. Unfortunately, the model has not really realized how important it is to share her personal information with the public, and this makes it really difficult to give comprehensive details about her life.
Nevertheless, we can state that she is a citizen of the United States of America. She is the daughter of Angela Kathleen Anderson (mother), who gave birth to her in Chicago, Illinois on November 15, 1994. She is said to have two sisters whose names are not unknown to the public.
During her high school career at De La Salle High School, Anderson was a cheerleader. She attended the University of Illinois in Chicago and later graduated.
Personal Profile of The Model
Alaina Anderson is a beautiful model who has a huge fan base on her social media sites. She often shows her fans pictures of herself in fancy dresses. Although the year and place where she started her career are not publicly known, she seemed to have come a long way in her field of work.
She has her personal website called Alaina Taught You, where she uploads pictures about her career and lifestyle. Sometime in 2011, Alaina received a backlash for posting a controversial racist tweet about her relationship with the NBA player. It is said that she attacked women black because she got mad at Derrick for being with a white girl at the time, adding, “Black and white have some good-looking kids together!
Anderson started with Rose in 2016, and the couple took their relationship to another level two years later when they allegedly eloped and secretly married after the player took a time-out in the 2017-18 season. The two share a daughter named Layla Malibu, while Alaina is also the stepmother of his first child, a son named Derrick Rose Jr (born in 2012).
The younger rose came from Derrick’s relationship with stylist and entrepreneur Mieka Reese. A graduate of Wheeler High School and Clark University, Reese was previously employed by the NBA Point Guard until 2013, when they went their separate ways.
ALSO READ: Wallows Biography, Facts About The Rock Band
Facts To Know About Derrick Rose’s Wife
1. While her prominent husband reportedly has an estimated net worth of $85 million, Alaina is said to have earned about $500,000 from her modeling career.
2. As an Instagram sensation, she has more than one hundred and forty people following her on the platform. She also enjoys a huge audience on Twitter that is in love with her model and lifestyle images. However, it is not clear whether Derrick Rose’s wife is represented in other social media such as Facebook and Snapchat.
3. Alaine Anderson is blessed by nature with admirable physical attributes and a physique that obviously fits her highly competitive career. In terms of height and weight, they are measured at 5 feet (1.65 meters), 1.65 inches (1.65 meters), and 132 pounds (60 kilograms). Their body stats are 33 inches (chest), 29 inches (hips), and 35 inches (waist), while their bra size is 33B. She has a pair of black eyes and blond hair.
4. The Instagram star is very close to her family, especially her grandmother, whom she often mentions in her videos.
5. She has a dog named Louie. The four-legged animal was born on March 18, 2017, according to her Instagram page.
6. Her husband currently represents the Minnesota Timberwolves in the basketball league.