Alejandrina Maria Salazar Hernandez (born in 1960) is a Mexican social worker from Mexico. She is also the wife of former Sinaloa cartel dealer and drug baron Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman.
Her husband was a powerful drug baron all over the world. However, Guzman was born and lived in a poor family. He ran away from home because his father physically abused him. In addition, he was involved in a massive supply of cocaine, marijuana, and heroin.
The United States and European countries are the world’s biggest drug users. On the other hand, he was caught by the Mexican police in 2016.
However, he succeeded and escaped from prison. In 2019, he was caught again by investigators. He now faces life imprisonment in ADX Florence.
Alejandrina Maria Salazar Hernandez Parents & Life Story
El Chapo’s wife, Alejandrina Maria Salazar Hernández, was born in 1960 (she is 59 years old in 2019). She also lived her early life in Mexico City with her mum and dad.
Information about her siblings has not been updated. She graduated from a community school. She later earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology.
Husband, Children & Marriage
In 1977 she married El Chapo in a small private ceremony in Jesus Maria, Sinaloa. They subsequently had three sons, César Guzmán Salazar, Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar, and Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar.
They established a small ranch, Jesús María. However, Guzmán married his wives several times. He had many children.
Her only daughter is Alejandrina Gisselle Guzmán Salazar (fashion specialist). The Chapo boys ran a drug business. Edgar Guzmán López and Ovidio Guzmán López are her children.
|Real Full Birth Name||Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández.|
|Famous for||The first wife of Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán (Former Sinaloa Cartel Dealer & Drug Lord).|
|Age (As of 2023)||63 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Will Update you Soon.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán.|
|Son||César Guzmán Salazar, Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar and Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar.|
|Daughter||Alejandrina Gisselle Guzmán Salazar.|
|Highest Qualification||Sociology Degree Pass Out.|
Some Facts about Alejandrina Maria Salazar Hernandez
- Alejandrina has the least information about the illegal business in El Chapo
- Joaquin Guzman’s spouse tried and kept her children away from him.
- However, she interfered with his extramarital affairs and sexual relations.
- Emma Coronel Aispuro married Mexican drug baron Joaquin Guzman in 2007.
- In 1993, Guzman served a 20-year prison sentence for murder and drug trafficking.
- He supervised leading royals, i.e. Miguel Angel, and Felix Gallardo.
- He initially worked with Héctor Luis Palma Salazar in the late 1970s.
- He was supported and transported drugs in tunnels near the US border.
- He also set up his own cartel in 1988.
- Meanwhile, he escaped into a prison tunnel before his final trial in 2015.
- However, Alejandrina Maria Salazar Hernandez dedicated her life to social work.
- She taught school to disadvantaged students.