Finley Aaron Love Lockwood (born October 7, 2008) is an American celebrity, public figure, and celebrity family from San Francisco, California. She is well-known among people for being one of the children of Liza Marie Presley (American singer and songwriter).
In fact, Finley Aaron is one of the granddaughters of Elvis Presley (the legendary singer and actor). Lisa is one of the most successful American music artists, having released three studio albums in her career to date.
She made her debut in the music world with her first album “To Whom It May Concern” on 08 April 2003. It became a huge hit and reached number 5 on the Billboard 200 album chart. The album was also certified gold the same year.
Other popular projects include Lights Out, Savior, Now What, Dirty Laundry, and Storm & Grace. On the other hand, Lockwood’s grandfather is considered to be one of the various important cultural icons of the 20th century.
ALSO READ: Key Glock Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Bio, Net worth, Girlfriend, Family & Facts
Quick Facts About Finley Aaron Love Lockwood
|Real Full Birth Name||Finley Aaron Love Lockwood.|
|Famous for||being the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley (Singer) and Granddaughter of Elvis Presley.|
|Age (How old, as of 2022)||14 years old.|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 2008.|
|Birthplace||Thousand Oaks, California, USA.|
|Hometown||1. California, USA.
2. Rotherfield, East Sussex, the UK.
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Current Residence||San Francisco, California.|
|Parents||Father: Michael Lockwood.
Mother: Lisa Marie Presley.
|Siblings||Twin-sister: Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood.
Half-sister: Riley Keough.
Step-brother: Benjamin Storm Keough.
|Alma Mater.||Not known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Smoke or Drink?||No.|
|Income Source||her mother is worth $300 million USD.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200K – $250K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Last Updated||July 13, 2020 (©️ Copyright – Dreshare.com).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 4′ 10″.
Centimeters: 151 cm.
Meters: 1.51 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 35 Kg.
Pounds: 77 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||28-22-29.|
|Shoe Size (US)||5.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Love to do||Playing with her sister, Singing, Dancing, Watching Movies, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Food(s)||Pizza, Pancakes, Waffles, Sushi, Ice Cream, etc.|
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The celebrity child was born to parents in 2008 in Thousand Oaks, California, United States. Her birthday falls on 7 October 7, making her a member of the Libra zodiac sign. This makes Finley Aaron Lockwood 11 years old in 2020. Information about her birthday and place of birth is missing from the Internet.
She was born as one of the twins and has a twin sister, Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood. Her father, Michael Lockwood, is also active in the entertainment industry as a guitarist and music producer.
He has worked with many artists and bands such as Lions & Ghosts, Aimee Mann, Automatic 7, Sylvain Sylvain, I Am Sam, Lisa Marie Presley, and many others. Michael is the fourth husband of Finley’s mother.
She has two foster siblings, i.e. a foster son named Riley Coe and a half-brother “Benjamin Storm Coe”. Both are born during Liz’s first marriage to her ex-husband Danny Keough (American singer-songwriter), which lasted from 1988 to 1994.
Death of Grandson of Elvis Presley
Sadly, Benjamin Keough tragically passed away on 12 July 2020 at the age of 27, apparently by suicide. Roger Widinowski (Presley’s manager) released a statement in which he said that Lisa was extremely devastated and completely broken by this terrible event in her life.
She also cherished her son very much and made him her companion for life. However, she is trying to be strong for her family and for her twin daughters, who were also very close to Benjamin.
According to law enforcement authorities, Ben died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in Calabasas, California. His sister, who is an American actress, is also finding it very difficult to cope with the situation.
ALSO READ: Stephanie Washington Wiki, Age, Bio (Bret Hart’s Wife) Family & More
Some Lesser Known Facts about Finley Aaron Love Lockwood
- The daughter of Liza Marie Presley was born at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California, USA.
- Her half-sister “Danielle Riley Keough” is also an American model and producer. She has also appeared in several films and TV series, including “Jack and Diane”, “The Runaways”, “The Good Doctor”, “Yellow”, “The Girlfriend Experience” and “The Shack”.
- Lockwood’s maternal grandmother “Priscilla Presley” is still a former actress and now works as a businesswoman.
- She was also chairman of Elvis Presley Enterprises. She was married to the King of Rock and Roll from 1967 to 1973.
- According to the source, Finley and her sister grew up in Rotherfield, East Sussex, United Kingdom, where they lived with their family in a 15th-century manor house from 2010 to 2016.
- She is also home-schooled, taking a special online course with Harper.
- Her mother’s second marriage was to her former husband Michael Jackson, the ‘King of Pop’. They were together from 1994 to 1996 and the main reason for their divorce was irreconcilable differences.
- In addition, Liza Marie also got engaged to her ex-fiancé John Oszajk (singer and songwriter) in 2000.
- However, Presley called off the engagement to tie the knot with her former partner “Nicolas Cage” (actor and film director) on 10 August 2002. However, their love life soon ended, and on 25 November 2002, the actor filed for divorce, which was finalized in 2004.
- In 2016, Lisa filed for divorce from her fourth partner, i.e. Finley’s father “Michael Lockwood”, and also took custody of their daughters.
- He even claimed spousal support, but Lisa Presley rejected his claims after she told the court that she had found various videos and images of child pornography on his personal computer system.
- Since 2020, Finley Aaron Lockwood has had no contact with her father.