La Fonda Sue Honeycutt (born January 20, 1953) is an American housewife, famous personality, and celebrity wife from Pampa, Texas. She is best known as the former spouse of Dwayne Chapman.
He is an American reality show star, bounty hunter, and former bail bondsman. In addition, 66-year-old Chapman is popularly known as Dog the Bounty Hunter or simply Dogs.
The reality show star initially found success after he captured “Andrew Luster” in Mexico in 2003. Andrew is an American rapist and heir to Max Factor. Chapman later starred in the reality show “Dog the Bounty Hunter”.
In reality, he participated in the hunting show with his late wife “Beth Chapman” from 2004 to 2012. On 26 June 2019, Beth died at the age of 51 due to complications from throat cancer.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
La Fonda Sue Honeycutt, 66, began a relationship with her then-boyfriend Duane many years ago. Honeycutt with her ex-husband “Duane Lee Chapman Sr.” On April 1, 1972, they tied the knot.
Their wedding ceremony was lavish and took place in Pampa, Texas. The ex-couple also has two children. On 21 January 1973, La Fonda and Chapman welcomed their eldest son, “Duane Lee Chapman, II”.
Later, on 14 December 1976, she gave birth to the couple’s youngest child, a boy, “Leland Chapman”. Both he and his father worked as bail agents. On 27 October 1997, Honeycutt and Chapman separated and divorced.
Relationships, Marriage & Divorce
In addition, the reality show star later married his second wife “Ann Tegnell” on 22 August 1979 in the state of Colorado. They also have three children together, Zebadiah Chapman (1 January 1980 – 31 January 1980), Wesley Chapman (14 November 1980), and James Robert Chapman (2 March 1982).
His third marriage was to former partner “Lyssa Rae Brittain”. They were together from 1982 until 20 November 1991. The names of their children are Barbara Kate Chapman, Tucker Dee Chapman, and Lyssa Rae Chapman.
He then married his fourth girlfriend named “Tawny Marie Chapman” in 1992. However, they separated in 1994 and divorced in 2002. Finally, on 20 May 2006, Chapman married his fifth wife, Alice Elizabeth “Beth” Barmore. They had a daughter, Bonnie Joanne Chapman (16 December 1998), and a son, Garry Chapman (7 February 2001).
|Real Full Birth Name||La Fonda Sue Honeycutt.|
|Famous for||Being the ex-wife of Duane Chapman (American reality TV star, bounty hunter, and a former bail bondsman).|
|Age (As of 2022)||69 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 20, 1953.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Pampa, Texas, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||The USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Duane.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Duane Chapman (m. 1972 – div. 1977).
2. Jim Darnell (m. 1977 – Present).
|Son||1. Duane Lee Chapman, II.
2. Leland Chapman.
|Daughter||1. Hannah Dawn Darnell.
2. Britney Lynn Darnell.
|School||Pampa High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer), & Tom Hanks (American actor).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about La Fonda Sue Honeycutt
- Dwayne Chapman’s ex-wife La Fonda Sue Honeycutt was born on 20 January 1953 (age 66 in 2019) in Pampa, Texas, United States.
- No information about her parents, siblings, or early life is available on the internet.
- She graduated from Pampa High School.
- According to the source, Honeycutt filed for divorce from Chapman after he was convicted of first-degree murder.
- She initially obtained custody of their sons, Duane Lee and Leland.
- In addition, the reality show star was also granted custody of the boys after he began working as a bail bond agent.
- Beth Smith had previously married her husband Keith A. Barmore on 26 August 1991.
- After La Fonda divorced Chapman, she married her second husband, Jim Darnell, in 1977.
- The couple also has two children together, two daughters, Hannah Dawn Darnell (born 1979) and Britney Lynn Darnell (born 1982).
- Her ex-husband also adopted two of Beth’s children named Cecily Chapman and Dominic Davis.
- La Fonda Sue also has four grandchildren named Leigh Breanna Chapman, Dylan Chapman, Koby Chapman, and Dakota Chapman.