Nicole Boyd is a popular name in rock and roll, definitely not because of her skills in singing or playing any musical instrument, but because she is the wife of the famous skateboarder, actor, TV personality and musician Brandon Cole ‘Bam’ Margera. One factor that made her famous was the fact that she exchanged vows with her husband on stage in the presence of Bam’s band colleagues and fans; a feat that turned out to be too big a spectacle to be forgotten in a hurry.
Nicole is not only the wife of the famous rock icon but also a photographer by profession and has made a name for herself as a graphic designer, model, and actress. Let’s learn more about her, shall we?
Nicole Boyd Biography
Not much is known about the birth of Nicole Boyd, but from the little information available to the mainstream we can say that she was born in La Mirada, California and it is known that she celebrates her birthday every year in January 24th.
She is of Caucasian ethnicity and American nationality. Due to her private nature, literally, nothing is known about her educational background and childhood; she rarely speaks about it.
ALSO READ: Kitty Szekely Personal Details & Biography of Louis C.K.’s Daughter
But despite her obsession with privacy, she could not hide her unfathomable love for her family; she constantly publishes pictures of her brother Warren Michael and other members of her family on her social media page. The way she mourns her father’s death on Instagram explains much of the devotion and love she shows her family.
As a photographer, Nicole Boyd experienced a slight success and as a result, she decided to delve into acting and worked briefly as an actress at Pennhurst Asylum.
Relationship to Bam Margera
The year 2012 was a turning point in her life because it was the year she met Bam Margera at a concert at the Phoenix Theatre in California. They immediately became friends and in no time – lovers.
On October 5, 2013, barely a year after Bam Margera’s divorce from his first wife Mellissa Rothstein, the lovebirds decided to seal the bond of marriage in the most exciting way – a wedding on stage in ReykJavík, Iceland, in the presence of thousands of fans at a charity event. After exchanging their wedding vows, Bam and his band F**Kface Unstoppable would offer their audience the performance of a lifetime.
Since she married her suitor, Nicole has experienced a massive increase in interest in her career. She has risen to become the official photographer of the band and has thus integrated herself into the band in a certain way. Her marriage with Bam is getting stronger day by day without rumors of an impending divorce.
ALSO READ: Karen Ip (Fruitypoppin) Bio, Facts & Boyfriend of The Instagram Star
Facts You Need To Know About Nicole Boyd
1. On December 23, 2017, Nicole went from being a simple woman to a mother after giving birth to a healthy boy whom she and her husband called Phoenix Wolf in memory of the place where they met.
2. As Nicole Boyd is a photographer, actress, model, and graphic designer, she is expected to be worth a large sum of money. However, she has not yet revealed the exact amount of her wealth. Her husband, however, has an estimated net worth of 50 million dollars.
3. Nicole has been involved in some controversy in the past. In May 2016, she drove into a Hyundai car under the influence of alcohol, was arrested, and the driver of the car was taken to hospital for examination.
4. Lady Boyd and her husband Bam Margera may seem like the perfect couple, but like any other couple, they still have their differences from time to time. On August 14, 2016, they had a very heated verbal altercation during dinner at a fancy restaurant in Helsinki, which led to his arrest. He was not charged with a crime, as the arrest was a move to keep him in check; the musician was released the next morning.
5. There is no information about her height, weight, or other body measurements. But it is very obvious that she is a good-looking woman. Her most tempting body features are her long brown hair and eyes.