If you are one of the fans of the TV series Party of Five, then you know Scott Wolf. He is the American actor who played the role of Bailey Salinger in the television series. The actor has also appeared in other series such as Everwood, The Nine, The Nightshift, and played alongside Katie Holmes in the 1999 crime comedy Go.
Scott was born on June 4, 1968, in Boston, Massachusetts, the son of Scott Richard Wolf as the son of Susan and Stephen Wolf. He comes from a Jewish family and his father was a health care executive. He spent his childhood in West Orange, New Jersey, and attended West Orange High School. He graduated with a degree in Finance from George Washington University.
One of the first films he starred in was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which was shot in 1990. In 1991 he starred in All I Want for Christmas. In the 1990s, other films followed, including Teenage Bonnie and Klepto Clyde, Double Dragon, The Evening Star and Welcome to Hollywood. In 2008 he also had an appearance on CBS’s CSI: NY as MacQuinn Taylor in the episode “My Name Is Mac Taylor”.
Wife, Kids, Family
Kelly Marie Limp was born on October 14, 1976, in Fayetteville, Arkansas. She became popular when she appeared on the MTV reality show “The Real World”, which ran on the major American channels. Scott caught the love bug when he saw her on the show. A mutual friend Joel Goldman, who lives in New York City, introduced the two of them, and they connected and dated for two years.
The two married in Fayetteville in 2004. Scott was 35 years old at the time, while Kelley was 27 years old when they walked down the aisle at the Episcopal Church in Arkansas. The couple had never been married before. Their reception was very memorable as it took place on a private estate from where the two later flew to South Africa for their honeymoon.
Scott and Kelly both have three lovely children together. Their first child, Jackson Kayse, was born in 2009, followed by Miller William who was born in 2012, and Lucy Marie who arrived on May 24, 2014. The family of five currently lives in Park City, Utah. The couple has been very secluded in their lives, as they have made few public appearances together.
Is He Gay?
His outstanding interpretation of a gay character from the film Go raised eyebrows and sparked gay rumors about him. He portrayed a gay actor trying to clear his name of drug possession. Jay Mohr played his gay partner in the film. The actor, however, came out to refute these rumors and claimed to be heterosexual.
Height and Body Measurements
Scott Wolf is 1.7 meters tall, but there is no information about his weight and body measurements. A striking characteristic of Scott Wolf is his always youthful appearance, perhaps a consequence of his training program.
Other Facts about Scott Wolf
- Scott estimates the net assets at approximately $10 million.
- The eternally young actor has appeared as a doctor in over 38 episodes of Everwood. His voice was also heard as Ray Pierce-Okamoto in Kaijudo: The Rise of the Duelist.
- He almost missed his delivery because he was on the set of The Pilot.
- Scott is an absolute fan of science fiction, and the list of sci-fi movies he loved during his childhood includes Star Trek, Lost in Space and Battlestar Galactica.
- He starred in a commercial for Kellog’s Frosted Flakes, and in the video he played tennis with Tony the Tiger.
- Scott’s love of sports, especially ice hockey, has led him to participate in a number of charity games.
- Through a member of the television series Evening Shade, he got a role in the cast of Burt Reynolds in the television series Evening Shade.
- Scott Wolf worked with the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation and Nothing But Net to spread the message against HIV and malaria in Malawi.
- On their wedding day, Scott and his wife accepted donations for needy people instead of gifts and gave them to the recipients during their honeymoon in South Africa.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini, he has short brown hair and light blue eyes and he does not care for beards.