Sonya Roby (born 1967) is an American internet personality and ex-girlfriend of Scotty Pippen. She is a photographer by profession, originally from the United States. Her husband Pippen is a former NBA player and is best known for being a six-time champion and one of the 50 best players in NBA history.
Roby was thrust into the spotlight after the death of Scotty’s 33-year-old son, Antron Pippen, hit the headlines. According to reports, he was an asthma patient, but the cause of his death has not yet been revealed.
Wiki & Biography
The Celebrity spouse was born in 1967 in the United States as Sonya Martin Roby. Sonya is 54 years old as of 2021. She was reportedly 28 years old in 1995.
She has not yet provided details of her exact birthday. Toby finished school at the age of 18 and later became a graduate of a university (name unknown). She also obtained a diploma in photography.
|Full Real Name||Sonya Martin Roby.|
|Age (As of 2020)||54 years old.|
|Birth Place||The United States.|
|Best Known for||being the ex-girlfriend of Scottie Pippen.|
|Current Residence||Chicago, Illinois, United States.|
|Net worth||$350,000 USD, as of 2021.|
For a star wife with a cute personality, Martin looks much younger than his age. The black beauty is the mother of three children, but she has supported herself so well that nobody can accept it.
|Height||In Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
In meters: 1.65 m.
In Centimeter: 165 cm.
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg.
In Pounds: 121.26 lb.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Family & Ethnicity
The star’s spouse was born to African-American parents. Martina is of black ethnic origin and does not disclose information about her mother and father at this time.
Sonya Roby Professional Life
There are no specific details about her career, but according to sources, Sonia is a lifestyle photographer in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She often showcases her work on social media, especially Instagram, where she has over 5,501 followers with only 900 posts.
Star Wife has photographed many well-known celebrities, including Charles Tillman, Brian Urlacher, and NBA legend Magic Johnson. She also has a blog on her website.
Sonya Roby Net worth
In addition, Sonia Roby’s exact net worth has not yet been disclosed by her but is expected to be around USD 350 000 in 2021.
Dating Life, Partner & Kids
According to some sources, Sonya and Scottie dated for a very long time. Later, on 20 July 1994, they had twin daughters, Tyler Pippen and Taylor Pippen.
Unfortunately, one of them named Tyler died only nine days after birth, but the other twin survived. Taylor is now 26 years old, a model, and a sports personality.
Although Tyler’s cause of death was not publicly revealed. According to a report on Pippen’s medical bills hearing, it was announced that Tyler died at Mercy Hospital.
After a 2-3 year relationship, the couple separated, and in 1997 Scotty tied the knot with Larsa Younan.
In addition, before dating Sonia Roby, Scotty was married to Karen McCollum in 1988. The former couple shared a son, Antron Pippen (1987-2021), and divorced in 1990.
|Color||Red, White, Black.|
|Brands||Zara, Forever 21, Gucci, Dior, etc.|
|Hobbies||Photography, Traveling, reading books, etc.|
Some Fast Facts About Sonya Roby
- Sonya prefers to stay out of the limelight, after her divorce, she moved to Chicago.
- She is also said to have remarried her husband (name unknown) and to have one daughter and one son with him.
- In one of her Instagram posts, she shared a photo of her little girl, who appears to be Brianna Martin.
- Sonya is often booked for various events such as baby showers, birthdays, weddings, and other photo shoots.
- Her partner Pippen was announced as a member of the US men’s Olympic basketball team on 21 September 1991.
- Scottie was among 9 other players who were ready to represent the United States at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.
- He also starred in the season 2 episode of the television series ER, “Baby Shower” in 1996.
- In the ESPN documentary miniseries “The Last Dance”, the NBA star was seen portraying himself. It was released in 2020 and its story was originally based on the 1997-1998 Chicago Bulls season.
- Sonya often shares pictures of her child on her Instagram channel. Also on 20 July, she congratulated her daughter Taylor on her birthday.
- She started posting on Instagram on 28 May 2013, sharing a picture of her son on the cover of a magazine.