Stephanie Washington (born 1983) is an American homemaker, celebrity personality, and celebrity spouse from San Francisco, California. She is best known as the spouse of Brett Hart. He is a Canadian-born American retired professional wrestler, writer, amateur wrestler, and actor.
In addition, 61-year-old Bret remained a five-time WWF World Heavyweight Champion during his career. He also became a two-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion. In addition, Hart is widely known by his nickname “The Hitman”.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Dating
Stephanie Washington started dating her then-boyfriend Brett many years ago. According to a source, the couple first met through a mutual friend at a party. In early 2010, the couple also got engaged in a private ceremony.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
In addition, on 24 July 2014, Washington tied the knot with her husband “Brett Sergeant Hart”. Hart’s partner, who was only 27 years old at the time, received a lot of criticism on the Internet.
ALSO READ: Finley Aaron Love Lockwood Wiki, Age, Pics, Biography, Family & More
She is 26 years younger than her husband. Brett’s marriage to Stephanie was very personal, as she was his third wife. Previously, the wrestler first married his ex-wife “Julie Smad” on 8 July 1982.
They also have four children together. The former couple has two daughters, Jade Michelle Hart (born 31 March 1983) and Alexandra Sabina Hart (born 17 May 1988). Hart and Julie also have two sons, Dallas Jeffrey Hart (born 11 August 1984) and Blade Colton Hart (born 5 June 1990).
The former partner later separated and they divorced on 24 June 2002. The actor then remarried his second spouse, “Cinzia Rota”, on 15 September 2004. She is an Italian national and they separated in 2007 because they could not agree on a place to live.
Quick Facts About Stephanie Washington
|Real Full Birth Name||Stephanie Washington.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Bret Hart (Canadian-American retired professional wrestler, writer, and actor).|
|Age (As of 2023)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1983.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||San Francisco, California, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||1. Los Angeles, California, United States.
2. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Bret Hart.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Bret Sergeant Hart (m. 2010 – Present).|
|School||High School in San Francisco.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping, and Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Stephanie Washington
- Bret Hart’s wife was born in 1983 in San Francisco, California, United States of America. Therefore, her age in 2023 is 40.
- Her father and mother are of Asian and African descent. Brett’s wife belongs to a multiracial ethnicity.
- There is no information about her siblings and childhood on the internet.
- In addition, the housewife has an amazing and sexy figure with a body weight of 60 kilograms (132 pounds).
- Stephanie Washington is approximately 170 centimeters (5 feet 7 inches) tall.
- Stephanie, now 35, is a very private person. That’s why she’s not active on any social media.
ALSO READ: Medina El Aidi-Azouni Age, Height, Weight, Family, Biography & More
- According to Wikipedia, she and her husband Brett went to Hawaii for their honeymoon.
- Money factor: she has a net worth of USD 14 million in 2018 thanks to her husband’s successful career.
- She and Hart first appeared on WWE television when they were together in a “Total Divas” segment featuring Hart’s niece Natalya.